Police Towing Package – Non-Consensual Towing
This package is for tow company owners who have more than one tow truck, have, at minimum (3) three employed tow truck operators, are insured and licensed as a business in their city, operate 24 hours, and have a physical location where vehicles can be stored.
As a tow company owner who only offers consensual towing services, you may not have a physical location where customers can visit. But, to offer non-consensual towing services you must have a storage facility and offices.
Police Towing, commonly referred to as “non-consensual towing,” is a much more lucrative business as the profits tend to be higher and the work is more steady.
Although the term “Police Towing” is being used, not all non-consensual towing services include the involvement of law enforcement.
The Police Towing package gives you a better understanding of the opportunities that lie in non-consensual towing. If you offer retail towing only now and are looking to supplement your revenue with other streams of income, or you’re a veteran Police Tower now who wants to gain more accounts, this package has something for you.
In this package you learn
- The various types of police towing available.
- What local and state laws apply to each type of police towing.
- How and where to gain accounts.
- What types of addon services to offer to keep those accounts.
- You’ll learn how to use Outside Sales techniques to grow your business.
- The types of insurance you’re required to carry.
- How to get on law enforcement rotation.
- You’ll learn best practices for setting accident rates.
- Invoice writing to ensure you’re paid what your worth
- What type of truck works best for the various types of police towing
- You’ll learn the local requirements with regards to your storage facility
- What software works best for police towing.
- How to use contractors for work you don’t have equipment for.
- How to manage negative online reviews.
- Employee compensation methods that keep your people happy.
- And tons more…
With the Police Towing package, you’ll learn exactly what’s required to keep yourself on the right side of the law and avoid suits, while making more money than a traditional consensual towing business.
Medium: One-on-One Coaching via scheduled telephone calls. Plus email and text access.
What You Get: During weekly one-hour phone sessions, we’ll go deep into the police towing business and explore the various opportunities available in your market. As with the Due Diligence package, and the Retail Towing package, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive specific feedback and recommendations about your business. You’ll gain valuable information that will not only help you make more money, but will also keep you on the right side of the law. We’ll be there with you every step of the way, holding your hand as you work your way through the challenges that undoubtedly lie in any Police Towing business.
Time Frame: The Police Towing package is for a period of 8 weeks.
Apply: No seats are available at this time