And, when you do get the book, you’ll also get the first 4 chapters of my newest book, absolutely free.
(This Book Is Not Yet Available Anywhere)
“How to Attract a Devoted Throng of Fanatical Customers.”
Distinguishing Yourself from the Horde and Winning in the Towing Business.
It’s a sneak peek at a very powerful book that, quite frankly, isn’t for everyone.
It’s packed full of lessons I’ve learned from others, and my own experiences in the towing business and other businesses that I’ve owned.
But, I warn you, I have some very specific views about life and money that may rub some snowflakes the wrong way.
For example, I’m unapologetically conservative republican, and cannot understand how anyone who’s a business owner could ever vote for the anti-business left that exists today.
And, in this abbreviated version of the book, one strategy I teach…
Is how to use your staunchly held beliefs, whichever way you may lean, to help catapult you toward success in business.
Too many people refrain from expressing themselves, for fear of alienating potential customers.
But when you do it the way I show you in the book, you end up growing your business beyond belief.
Inside you’ll find:
The full version of this book won’t be out until 2020…
And when it is released the price is going to be much higher than the “Roadside Assistance Business Blueprint.”
But, what you’ll find in these first 4 chapters for free, if used correctly, will allow you to make back 100-fold and more than what I’ll be selling it for next year.
Really, I Don’t Believe
That It’s Possible For
You To Not Grow Your
Business Using These Tools.
- You’ll learn how the phrase “Feast or Famine,” is destructive and actually holding you back, keeping you from getting what you want.
- The only two reasons you should ever consider social media for business. Getting social right is not what you think.
- Inside, I provide a comparison of Goals and Objectives and how one is much more powerful than the other and show how harnessing it is key to your success.
- How being unpredictable can inspire others to want to get to know you, and how to use their interest to build your business beyond your dreams.
- And…how to stop feeding at the teat of the low-paying motor clubs and instead become sought out by thousands in your community.